Page
of 5

How to begin on TagCraftmc!

42 replies
momonator4 Helper
240 posts
+8 Reputation
Ok, this is a guide on how to begin your journey on TagCraft, Minecraft at its Finest!
you’re going to want to use the client to choose a name for your Journey, you do this via the client, Check under Questions and Help on how to install, because i would assume if your reading this you are already past that stage.
If this is the 1st time on the server, you have to do /register (password) Then /login (password)
After this stage, first thing is first.
Explore! explore the server check out the spawn and see what amazing things the server has to offer, after that is complete, these are the steps to surviving on this server

Step 1. Your better off joining a faction, yes even if your a noob (We were all noobs once) you will be allowed into one, Hit "T" to open the chat, and ask this "May i join someone’s faction" if you get no response do not spam, but wait 5 minutes and ask again. You will eventually be asked to join. After an invitation has been sent, Do /f join (factionname) to join. If you do not get a invitation. You may want to begin your own faction, this is a hard task for people who are unexperienced at this game. You make your own faction by leaving the spawn, and running along until you see “Wilderness” in green text on the bottom left corner of your screen, You make a faction by /f create (name). Before being able to make it your home you have to claim the land. By doing /f claim. After that is done you are ready to set your home. Simply stand in your claimed land and do /f sethome. This will enable you to come back to that area once you have left it. You can do that by /f home. Take this root IF you have made your own faction. If you have not continue below.

After you have been accepted into a faction, Settle into the area, know your allies from your enmies in order to survive, You can grief in the land that is in the "Wilderness" DO NOT grief your faction as it is a bannable offense. Griefing is destroying or changing something that someone else has placed. Do not do this unless it is in “Willderness”

Before destroying your enemies, you can’t go bare handed or you will be demolished! You need to know how to Pvp, but before going into battle you need gear, first thing, find a mine, which are usually open caves in the ground. You will need stone tools, a few torchs some wood for crafting tables and cobblestone, then your all set. Go find diamonds which can be found between the Y coordinate 8-16, you do this by hitting F3 on your keyboard, look for Y on the left side. And mine between those layers. After hitting diamonds or iron, craft tools and armour, which is especially good at protecting you when attacking your enemies, be sure to bring back allies before going into the fight. Ok you have armour a home, and allies. What to do next?
Your going to need Money$$$ yes money, This is mine craft but we still have an economy. The way this works. IS you get items and sell it to the admin shop E.g Sugar cane. You can go to the local tagmart store with /spawn, the spawn is the place where you started your journey. Just outside the front to your right Is the Tagmart store, and straight from the spawn is the PVP arena where you will demolish your enemies
Now, you have money, Armour, and shelter. You are all set to having the most fun possible on tagcraft mc! Make friends and enemies, but most importantly have fun!

Note: do not forget that there is a mining world right of the spawn! Which leads to a world with no rules, leading to full chaos!. Also there is a VIP shop, which you can access when you donate to the server. You can check that out just above this post. hit the” Donate” button

Helpful Commands
/f create (name) Is to create a faction
/f claim – to claim land for oyur faction
/f home – to get back to your faction
/f mod (name) – to make a player in your faction a higher rank enabling them to claim land
/f admin (name)- to give ownership of the faction
/f invite (name) – to invite someone to a faction
/f setwarp (name) – set a warp for the faction
/f warp (name) – to get back to a faction warp
/f deletewarp (name)- delete a faction warp
/spawn – get to the spawn or the nexus of the server
/bounty create (name) (amount)- create a bounty on someone, so if they get killed whoever killed them gets the money
/f kick (name) – can only be done by mods and admins of a faction, it kicks a member
/f open (name) – makes your faction closed so people who are not invited can not join
/tpa (playername) –allows you to teleport to someone, after they accept
/tpaccept – makes you accept a teleport invitation
/list – shows whose online
/afk –indicates that your afk (away from keyboard)
/m (name) (mssg) sends someone a message
/money – tells you your balance
/pay (name) (amount)- sends someone an amount of money

/f ally (faction name)- ally or enemy a faction
/f enemy (faction name) -enemies a faction
/f neutral (faction name) changes relation with a faction

Bannable offences-
-Mass griefing
-Mass Spamming
-Xraying
-Glassy texture packs
-Swearing insulting admin
-Attempting to hack the server -.-
-BYPASSING a ban, with another account
-Scamming

I hope this was informed, and made you understand what to do to get started!
If you want me to add anything to this thread I will, just comment below!

-Momo
Posted Oct 31, 12 · OP · Last edited Oct 31, 12
0  Reputation
#Chalkie OwnerUberVIPUltraVIP
4994 posts
+698 Reputation
+100000 Points
Thanks momo, stickeyed.
image.png
Posted Oct 31, 12
0  Reputation
LunatoneKnight UltraVIP
119 posts
+1 Reputation
Bored much?
Posted Oct 31, 12
0  Reputation
momonator4 Helper
240 posts
+8 Reputation
No problem chalkie, and Luna, i was at school during math class. Thank god i got forums to work -.-
Posted Oct 31, 12 · OP
0  Reputation
SomeSHET MegaVIP
521 posts
+33 Reputation
momonator4 wrote:
No problem chalkie, and Luna, i was at school during math class. Thank god i got forums to work -.-
HOW D:
lolololololololol: Show
Posted Oct 31, 12
0  Reputation
Robb ModUberVIP
286 posts
+11 Reputation
Where was this when I was a noob? XP lol great info on there Momo, Well done.
Posted Oct 31, 12
0  Reputation
1 posts
0 Reputation
hey one question..... i need help with this 3 accounts thing. i had 1 then 2 then they all got there password changed soo im asking for one more from the admin. i didnt know where to post this so i just when here >; [
Posted Nov 6, 12
0  Reputation
#Chalkie OwnerUberVIPUltraVIP
4994 posts
+698 Reputation
+100000 Points
Dominator2K wrote:
hey one question..... i need help with this 3 accounts thing. i had 1 then 2 then they all got there password changed soo im asking for one more from the admin. i didnt know where to post this so i just when here >; [

Not even close to the right place to post this, regardless I could see no accounts on your IP Banned, please go look at your PM's for a temp password to log into the server.
image.png
Posted Nov 6, 12
0  Reputation
15 posts
0 Reputation
Explain How to Remove bounty
Posted Nov 23, 12
0  Reputation
86 posts
0 Reputation
How much r u worth? :evil:
Posted Nov 24, 12