Page
of 3

Mods and Skins?

22 replies
1 posts
0 Reputation
Hi, I am kind of new to all this. I was wondering if it is possible to add mods and skins in single player or multiplayer? If it is possible how would go about doing it.

Thank You.
Posted Jul 10, 13 · OP
0  Reputation
Ammar_Ahmad AdminUltraVIP
3504 posts
+422 Reputation
Changing your char file will do the trick but then you will see every person who doesn't have a skin, wearing your skin.
Posted Jul 10, 13
0  Reputation
69 posts
+1 Reputation
can you add rei's minimap mod 2 minecraft
Posted Jul 10, 13
0  Reputation
1 posts
0 Reputation
Thank you. :) I also wanted to know how to fly?
Posted Jul 11, 13 · OP
0  Reputation
ZealZen UberVIPUltraVIP
357 posts
+58 Reputation
If you want to fly on the server, you either need super-shrimp powers or you need to buy the ability to fly or MegaVIP+.
eJxzK8rPVYhKTcyJSs3jCirNzFYvVnAuTUotVkgsSlUoyUhVALJL9LhgSnwz81KTixLTSrh880vzShIz84q5jAwM4dgQAGx_GbQ~.png
Posted Jul 11, 13
+1  Reputation
0 Reputation
What about in "Single Player"? Is it the same or can I add mods to it. How do I add mods to single player and activate them in game? Thanks again.
Posted Jul 16, 13 · OP
0  Reputation
3 posts
0 Reputation
I have the same problems of mods
Raiders Edge :sick:
Posted Jul 24, 13
0  Reputation
933 posts
+18 Reputation
in single player you can fly in creative mode... just simply press space twice....
oh sieg hell no.

THE CHRONICLES OF MEEP
Posted Jul 24, 13
0  Reputation
45 posts
+7 Reputation
But after you have to activate the flymod first doing /fly " so you double hit the space bar and fly :)
Posted Aug 2, 13
+1  Reputation
0 Reputation
+1 Points
i would also like to add Rei's Minimap i tried to install the mod but after i deleted the folder i was supposed to and then moved the mod files over it just crashed my minecraft client on the loading world screen. is there a special way to do it on the tagcraft client?
Posted Nov 21, 13
0  Reputation
Page
of 3
Announcement of